- BigGo members can join via Facebook or Google account or email.
- With your consent, BigGo will only get the most basic information (Facebook/Google account ID, name, email).
- Obtain necessary information about the members and only use the services related to the site.
- The development team provides better browsing results to enhance the user experience. We will perform statistical analysis based on browser information, IP source, number of views, time of stay, pop-up, user input, etc., search optimization.
- *The collected personal data is for statistical analysis of this site and will never provide to any third party.
- *When you request to delete the account and personal data, we follow a deletion process to make sure that your personal data is safely removed from BigGo servers or retained only in anonymized form. To ensure that BigGo services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when you request to delete personal data or account and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems. You can request to delete the account and personal data, please click "Contact Us" below. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. https://biggo.com.tw/offical/contactus.php
The video content must be free of piracy, infringement, and other legal violations.
- If a video is reported to be infringing, pirated or in violation of regulations, the video will be removed from the site, and the account that posted the video will be temporarily or permanently suspended from uploading the video.
- Video content and descriptions must not contain any personal information about yourself or others (e.g., name, phone number, email, etc.)
- Serious violations (if found, the content will be removed immediately and the video uploading function of the account may be suspended or permanently disabled)
* Malicious posting (content downloaded from other sources or suspected of plagiarism, any attempt to provide direct or indirect misleading information that is inconsistent with the facts)
* Video content (including motion pictures, language, text, sound) must not involve crime, violence, horror, gore, nudity, sexual innuendo, drugs, e-smoking, fraud, indecent words (or similar pronunciation, self-harm, hate speech, misleading information, bullying and harassment or endangering the safety of the platform).No content involving obscene, threatening, offensive, defamatory, racial, national, gender, religious, age hate speech.
Users should post original, licensed works, or use copyrighted works under the fair use doctrine. When a user publishes a work, he/she owns the copyright and copyright rights of the work. The platform may not delete their works or accounts without permission, but if the user violates the publishing regulations, the platform has the right to retain or delete their accounts after investigation. The Platform may not delete individual content and delete the user's account; once the user violates the posting regulations, the appointment contract should be deemed to be terminated.
There are clear guidelines for video content release specification. However, we do not guarantee that all postings will be safe, reliable, error-free or operate normally at any time, nor do we guarantee that the review video will be executed without interruption, delay or failure.
We make no other warranties, either expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We are not responsible for the actions of users and any content they share which is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal and objectionable.
We are not liable for any loss of profit to the user, and consequential/ special/ indirect/ punitive/ exemplary or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this service, even after being aware of the possibility of the damage.
Users must be solely responsible for the content they upload and publish, including any music, text, and images that appear in the content. If posted content contains music, text, or images owned by others, the content may be removed or censored by the appropriate owner; if used without proper authorization, the content may also be removed after censoring.